We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Olive and Cheese Penguins
- Large olives (black) 25 pieces
- Olives of medium size (black) 25 pieces
- Medium-sized carrot 1 piece
- soft cheese 100 grams
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Parsley to taste
- Main ingredients: Olives, Cheese
- Serving: 25 servings
Inventory:Toothpicks, Cutting board, Knife, Spoon, Bowl, Garlic press, Tray
Cooking penguins from olives and cheese:
Step 1: make legs and beak for penguins.In order to make the legs and beak of our snack, we need carrots. You can cook it. But I do not recommend doing this, because the carrot after cooking becomes softer and can poorly hold the shape of the spout or legs. So, take a knife and cut our orange vegetable across the slices on a cutting board. Then we cut out a small triangle on each circle. We get the most part - these are the legs, and the smaller segment - the beak.
Step 2: make a tie.
Step 3: make the abdomen.
Step 4: make the body of the penguin.
Step 5: make an incision for the beak.Now take a smaller olive tree and, using a sharp tool, make a triangular cut across it, just below the middle. Can take a knife with a thin narrowed end, so as not to spoil the olive fruit and make the intended action in one motion. The main thing is do not make the incision very large, because the carrot beak may not hold well, as a result of which, it can easily fall off at the most inopportune moment.
Step 6: make a beak and fix the head.The little olive is ready for further action and you can do the final stage of assembling our miracle. Now we take a piece of the carrot triangle and insert it into the head of our penguin, just in the slot made a little earlier. All body parts are ready. Therefore, we string our heads on a toothpick and our snack is ready.
Step 7: it's time to surprise the guests.A cheese and olives appetizer is prepared very quickly. Equipped for work and defense, we serve penguins on a tray, decorating our creation with the remaining greens and slices of carrots. Enjoy your meal!
- - Try to cut carrots with rings of a width sufficient to make your penguin more stable. At this point, it is better to overdo it with a thickness than to make them very thin.
- - The triangular slice of the carrot ring used under the beak, on the contrary, should not be too thick. Since it has a purely decorative function, it can and should be made thinner so as not to spoil the appearance of the dish in the process of turning the ingredients into a penguin's head.
- - For additional decoration of penguins made from olives and cheese, you can take a fresh cucumber, cut into slices and use as hats, planted on a toothpick over your head. In principle, you can use anything for these purposes that suits your taste and appearance. In such dishes you should show your imagination, which will allow you to show off your culinary abilities in front of the guests and not leave anyone indifferent to your efforts.