We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making Chaniki
- Cottage cheese (any fat content) 500 g
- Premium wheat flour 3 cups
- Butter (baking margarine) 500 g
- Salt 1 teaspoon a spoon
- Soda 1 tea a spoon
- Lump sugar
- The main ingredients of cottage cheese, sugar
- Portion 5-6
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Blender or mixer, Spoon, Bowl, Refrigerator, Rolling pin, Plate, Oven, Baking sheet, Baking paper, Plates
Step 1: Prepare the dough for shanikov.First of all, you need to choose the right and good cottage cheese. The color of real cottage cheese is white with a cream shade, and the smell is a bit sour, and familiar from childhood. In addition, the cottage cheese should be a little greasy, uniform. If the curd is lumpy and dry, then to cook it, you need to wipe it through a sieve, using a blender it will not be possible to break the lumps. I hope you have chosen the cottage cheese, and now we transfer it to the blender bowl with margarine for baking. It is necessary to grind these ingredients properly, and then add salt and quicklime soda, and mix again. We spread the resulting mass into a bowl and add the flour, while gradually mixing the contents. The result should not be too cool dough, which we will send in the refrigerator for an hour and a half.
Step 2: Sculpt and bake the shaniki.
Step 3: Serve the ready-made shaniki.Ready chaniki can be served as warm, only from the oven, or already cooled. They are incredibly tasty and so and so. Serve drinks along with the chaniki: aromatic tea, freshly brewed coffee, refreshing milk or sweet cocoa, whichever you like best. A pleasant tea party is guaranteed! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you do not have parchment paper, you can grease a baking sheet with oil and sprinkle it lightly with flour.
- - To make the chaniki better rise and become more airy, use only fresh and sifted flour.
- - Try changing the recipe a little, for example, adding a little vanilla sugar to make the shaniks softer, or cinnamon to add spices.
- - Margarine can be replaced with sour cream.
- - Chaniki can be cooked differently - not bake, but boil in oil.