Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Little Red Riding Hood"
- Meat (chicken, pork or beef) 300 grams
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Potato 2 pieces
- 2 eggs
- Walnuts 50 grams
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- Mayonnaise 250 grams
- Pomegranate 1 piece
- Filtered vegetable oil to lubricate the mold
- Main ingredients: Pork, Pomegranate
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Cooker, Grater, Saucepan - 3 pieces, Bowls - 4 pieces, Food plastic wrap, Refrigerator, Flat serving dish
Cooking Little Red Riding Hood Salad:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.To begin, rinse the meat well under water, then dry it with a paper towel, place in a saucepan, fill it with cold water, add a little salt and put it on a high heat. When the water boils remove the foam and turn down the fire. Cook until the meat is fully cooked. Rinse the potatoes and carrots under running water, place in a separate saucepan, fill with water and put to cook to medium heat. Check the readiness of vegetables with a sharp knife, pierce them with potatoes in the thickest place, and if the blade goes easily, then the vegetables are ready. Remove them from the heat and cool, then peel, remove all the wormholes and dark spots on the potatoes, if any.
Step 2: Grind the ingredients.
Step 3: Lay the layers of lettuce.Lubricate the bottom and sides of the container in which you will form the salad. filtered vegetable oil, so that later it would be easier to remove the salad from it. Lay the salad in the following order: - cheese - eggs - carrots - nuts - meat - onions - potatoes. Grease each layer with mayonnaise. Now tightly wrap the container with the salad with special cling film and put it in the refrigerator, at least an hour.
Step 4: Serve Little Red Riding Hood Salad.After that, remove the film, cover the container with the salad with a serving flat dish and very carefully turn the container over. Then remove the container and sprinkle generously with pomegranate seeds. Serve this salad cold to a festive table or a simple family dinner. Good appetite!
- - If you have problems turning the salad over, then slap it lightly on the bottom of the container with your palm, so it’s easier to move away from the walls.
- - Boil the eggs for at least 8 minutes, then they will be boiled hard-boiled. To prevent the shell from breaking during cooking, add a tablespoon of salt to the water. This will not affect the taste of the egg, but its integrity is completely.
- - You can fill this salad not only with mayonnaise. You can also use sour cream or various creamy sauces.