We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sterlet Jelly Ingredients
- Sterlet fresh 1 piece.
- Carrot 1 piece.
- Gelatin 50 grams.
- Onions 1 piece.
- Dill greens to taste.
- Parsley to taste
- Fresh cherry tomatoes 2-3 pieces.
- Lemon 1 piece.
- Bay leaf 2 pieces.
- Black peppercorns 5 pieces.
- Clove 1 piece.
- Kitchen salt to taste.
- Main ingredients Sterlet, Carrot, Tomato
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kettle, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Refrigerator, Plastic bag, Wooden cutting board, Deep pan with a double bottom, Potato peeler, Paper towels, Plate with a lid (you can take from any pan), Jelly form, Wooden spoon, Plate deep, Colander with small holes, serving platter
Preparation of jelly from sterlet:
Step 1: take the fish.We take the sterlet and wash it well in running cold water, and also wash it with a soft brush. We put a kettle of water on a big fire and wait until the water in it boils. Then we scald the fish 1-2 times boiling water from this kettle. This is done so that we can easily clean it of scales. Next, carefully gut the fish, rinse all the insides and put it in a plastic bag, which we put in the refrigerator so that the fish rests a little.
Step 2: Cook the broth.
Step 3: cook the fish in the broth and lighten it.
Step 4: filter the broth and add the gelatin.
Step 5: form the jelly in the form.
Step 6: serve the jelly from the sterlet.When the jelly finally hardens, you can get it out of shape in a very simple way. It consists in placing the jelly form on 2-3 minutes in hot water, then remove the mold, wipe the remaining water from the outside of the mold with a paper towel, place a serving dish (flat plate) on top of the dish and gently turn it over. Remove from the jelly form and decorate on top than the soul wants. Everything, the jelly is ready - you can serve it. Enjoy your meal!
- - for decoration in aspic you can also add olives or olives, as well as boiled egg quarters (quail eggs are just the right way for this).
- - If you do not plan to get the jelly out of the mold after it has hardened, then all the ingredients must be laid out in the reverse order.
- - in order to avoid clouding of the broth, the products should be fresh and cooked without letting the broth boil - over low heat, it doesn’t turn out cloudy, and when it's already ready I add a little lemon juice, it also brightens
- - By the way, you can simply put all the available ingredients in the dish, and put the fish itself last. Then carefully pour the broth with a ladle. Pour the broth strictly on the walls of the dish itself.
- - also to quickly get the jelly out of the mold - before you start pouring the bottom of this dish, you should cover it well with plastic wrap and then you can easily take the jelly out of the mold onto a serving dish.