Ingredients for Cooking Heart Cutlets
- Pork heart 1 kilogram (3-4 pieces)
- Pork goulash 600-700 grams
- Bread loaf 100 grams
- Onion peeled 1 piece
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Mayonnaise of any brand and fat content 3-4 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon sifted wheat flour
- Sifted wheat flour for frying 100 grams
- Vegetable oil 100-150 milliliters
- Garlic, peeled 3-4 teeth
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground allspice to taste
- Main ingredients: Pork, Heart
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Electric meat grinder, Deep bowl, Deep plate - 2 pieces, Tablespoon, Stove, Frying pan with lid, Kitchen spatula, Large flat plate or portion plate
Cooking hearty cutlets:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Step 2: prepare the minced meat.In a deep bowl with minced meat products, onions and garlic, add the right amount of chicken eggs, mayonnaise and sifted wheat flour. Then mix the ingredients thoroughly with a tablespoon until smooth. Using your hands, squeeze the loaf from excess water and add to the total mass. Then salt, season the minced meat to taste and re-mix it with a tablespoon until smooth.
Step 3: form the cutlets.
Step 4: fry the meatballs.Turn the stove on a medium level and place a pan with vegetable oil on it. Gently place the cutlets in the preheated fat and fry them on both sides until golden brown, periodically turning the kitchen spatula on one side or the other, for better frying. On frying the cutlets on both sides, over medium heat, it will take you about 20 minutes, 10 minutes each on each side. Then screw the stove to the smallest level, pour into the pan 3 to 4 tablespoons of water and close it with a lid, this process is needed so that the patties are steamed inside. Then turn off the stove and leave the hearty patties in the pan for another 10 - 15 minutes. Immediately before serving, place the patties on a large flat dish or in a serving on a separate plate.
Step 5: serve the hearty cutlets.Hearty cutlets are served hot, laid in a slide on a large flat plate or portioned in separate plates as a complement to any kind of side dish, it can be boiled, fried or baked potatoes. Also, such patties go well with boiled seasoned butter, rice or boiled pasta. If you decide to cook some cereals for garnish, in this case it’s worth preparing a soft sauce, such as sour cream or tomato. Also, this type of cutlet can be served with a salad of fresh vegetables or vegetable slices. Not expensive and very tasty! Enjoy your meal!
- - In this type of cutlet you can put any spices you like that are suitable for meat or vegetable dishes, for example allspice, paprika, curry, coriander, marjoram and many others.
- - Stuffing can be combined, for example, adding a small amount of minced chicken or beef to it.
- - To cut the cutlets, you can use not only wheat flour, but also bread crumbs, or mix these 2 ingredients in equal amounts. If you have no flour or crackers, grind any kind of bread into small crumbs on a blender, dry it in the oven, heated to 150 - 160 degrees and you get great home-made bread crumbs.
- - If you do not have an electric meat grinder, you can grind the ingredients using a blender or a manual meat grinder.