We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking Soviet cutlets
- Beef (rump, top or neck) 2 kilograms
- Onion 1 kg
- White bread (GOST brick) 700 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Pasteurized milk 100 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 200 milliliters
- Breadcrumbs 2 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Distilled pure water (for baking) 300 milliliters
- Distilled pure water (for bread) about 1 liter
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Onion, Milk
- Serving16 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen paper towels, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Deep bowl - 3 pieces, Meat grinder, Deep plate, Measuring cup for liquid, Stove, Frying pan, Oven, Kitchen spatula, Non-stick, heat-resistant baking dish, Kitchen towel, Plate
Cooking Soviet cutlets:
Step 1: prepare the meat.For the preparation of these fragrant and beloved cutlets, the right choice of meat is important. An edge may be suitable for you - the side part of beef carcass, the rump - this is the back - the back part or the neck. This recipe uses a fringe, that is, the back. To begin, thoroughly rinse the meat under running cold water, from all kinds of contaminants and dry the beef with paper kitchen towels to remove excess moisture. The next step depends on your desire, mainly meat for dining cutlets was not cleaned from the hymen and excess fat, you can do the same or vice versa. Regardless of your decision, lay the dried meat on a cutting board and, using a knife, cut into pieces of arbitrary shape and an approximate diameter of 6 centimeters. Pieces of chopped meat should fit freely into the neck of the meat grinder. Place the slices in a deep bowl.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Step 3: prepare the bread.Now prepare the bread, it is very important that it is white and cooked in accordance with GOST. Take a clean, deep bowl and place slices of bread in it. You can grind the flour product as you like, breaking and crushing it with your hands into pieces of arbitrary shape or cutting it into small cubes, slices, squares. Pour the bread with 1 liter of pure distilled water, hold it in your hands so that air comes out, and let it soak until the bread absorbs water like a sponge. This process will take about 10 - 15 minutes, depending on the density of the crust of the flour product.
Step 4: prepare the minced meat.
Step 5: form and fry the patties.Pour the right amount of breadcrumbs into a deep plate. Pick up a tablespoon of minced meat with a slide, put it in breadcrumbs and roll in breadcrumbs on all sides. After that, take the semi-finished meat product in dry hands, give it the shape of an oval or round cutlet and lay it on a cutting board lightly sprinkled with breadcrumbs. Form the remaining cutlets in the same way. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Turn on the stove to a strong level, place a frying pan on it and pour about 50 - 70 milliliters of vegetable oil into the container. Very carefully lower the first batch of cutlets into the preheated fat and fry them on both sides until they are brown, dark beige, crusting them periodically with a kitchen spatula for even cooking. Meat semi-finished products should be fried, covered with a dense crust, which will keep the meat juice inside. It is not necessary to bring the cutlets to full readiness during frying! Place the finished patties in a non-stick and heat-resistant baking dish. In the same way, prepare subsequent batches of cutlets. Add oil to the pan periodically, as this type of mincemeat absorb a large amount of fat.
Step 6: bake the patties.
Step 7: serve Soviet cutlets.Soviet table patties served hot at the rate of 1 portion - 2 pieces. Any side dish is suitable for these tasty meat pieces, although according to the old Soviet tradition it should be mashed potatoes or boiled rice with stewed cabbage. It is not strange, but such cutlets, after double heat treatment, retain a lot of useful substances, such as cobalt, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, silicon, fluorine, zinc, carbohydrates, proteins, lipids. And also vitamins such as C, H, D, B and these are just a few of them. Healthy food is the key to health, cook and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can roll cutlets in semolina.
- - It is possible to fry cutlets on any vegetable or animal fats.
- - By the standard, they don’t add any kind of spices or seasonings to the dining room cutlets, but if you are a lover of a more intense aroma, you can experiment, but using only those spices that are suitable for meat dishes.
- - For baking cutlets it is better to use a glass heat-resistant form, with it you can control the water level, and if suddenly the cutlets start to dry out, you will always notice this and have time, add a little liquid.
- - Sometimes pure water is completely replaced with milk, both for bread and for baking.
- - If you have cooked a lot of minced meat, but do not want to bring the cutlets to full readiness right now, roll the cutlets in breadcrumbs and place them in a tray covered with plastic wrap. Cover with another layer of film and place in the freezer. After your convenience foods are frozen, put them in a plastic bag and use as needed. There is a little secret to cooking such cutlets, you should not defrost them, fry the cutlets frozen and then bake in a preheated oven as indicated in the recipe.