We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Moroccan Soup Ingredients
- Lamb loin or lamb ribs 800 grams
- Beans "black eye" 250 grams
- Green lentils 200-250 grams
- Brown rice 200-250 grams
- Tomatoes in their own juice 800 grams
- Onion medium size 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric spice or saffron on the tip of a knife
- Fresh cilantro fresh 1 bunch
- Fresh parsley 1 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Lamb, Beans, Tomato, Rice
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Medium bowl, Large pan (5 liters) with lid - 2 pieces, Cutting board, Knife, Kitchen stove, Skimmer, Plate - 3 pieces, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Sieve or gauze, Scoop, Serving plates, Kitchen gloves
Cooking Moroccan Soup:
Step 1: prepare the beans.
Step 2: prepare the meat.We wash the lamb loin or ribs well under running warm water and transfer to a cutting board. Using a knife, we cut the meat into small pieces in size and then again we rinse well from possible bone fragments. Attention: grind mutton into pieces with a sharp knife with a heavy blade. And if you decide to make soup from ribs, then you can either ask the seller at the point of sale immediately, without leaving the cash register, chop the component into pieces, or use a kitchen hatchet for chopping meat. After that, we shift the mutton pieces into a free plate.
Step 3: cook the lamb broth.
Step 4: prepare the onion.
Step 5: prepare the tomatoes.
Step 6: prepare the greens.We wash parsley and cilantro under running water. After that, slightly brushing the components over the sink from excess water, put them on a cutting board. Using a knife, finely chop the greens and after - transfer it to a free plate.
Step 7: Cooking Moroccan SoupWhen the broth has already boiled for an hour, remove it from the heat with the help of kitchen tacks, but do not turn off the burner. We put the sieve in another clean deep pan and filter the broth through the inventory. Attention: if you use cheesecloth, then it is very necessary to filter the broth so as not to get burned. Immediately after that, we again put the pan with the broth on the burner and wait for the liquid to boil again. In the meantime, put the pieces of meat on a clean cutting board and manually separate the meat from the seeds. Pieces of meat put in a pan with broth. And when the broth boils, immediately add spices to it: turmeric and saffron, chopped fried onions, beans, lentils and rice. We mix everything well with a tablespoon and continue to cook the soup. Literally through 7-10 minutes add finely chopped tomatoes to the pan, but always with the juice that stands out. Mix everything again and cook Moroccan soup for another 25-30 minutes. Attention: and in order to check the degree of readiness of the dish, it is enough to check how much the lentils and rice were cooked. To do this, try these components. If they are soft, then the soup is ready. Before turning off the burner, add chopped parsley and cilantro and black pepper to the pan with soup to taste. Again, mix everything well with improvised equipment and turn off the burner. Close the pan with a lid and leave the Moroccan soup to brew for another 20 minutes.
Step 8: serve Moroccan soup.As soon as the real Moroccan soup is ready, immediately using a scoop, pour it on plates and serve it to the table. Besides the fact that the dish is very tasty, it is also very aromatic and satisfying. Treat your friends and loved ones with this first hot meal with slices of bread. Good appetite!
- - According to the traditional Moroccan soup recipe, chickpeas must be added instead of beans. Therefore, if you found such an ingredient at hand, it is better to add it. I usually add black eye beans, because they taste the most like chickpeas.
- - If desired, the meat can not be separated from the seeds. But, if you still treat the child with such soup, then it is best to remove the bones.
- - It is best to filter the broth with a scoop, pouring liquid from one pan to another. Thus, you definitely will not get burned and it will be more convenient for you to do this process.