We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Korean Broccoli Ingredients
- Broccoli 400 grams
- Bulgarian red pepper 100 grams (1 yellow and 1 red)
- Carrots 150 grams
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. spoons
- Dill greens 1 bunch
- Ground coriander half a tablespoon
- Vinegar 6-% 50 ml
- 1/3 teaspoon table salt
- Ground black pepper 1/3 teaspoon
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Pepper, ground red 1/3 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Broccoli
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Saucepan, Bowl, Colander, Plates - 3 amount, Korean carrot grater, Teaspoon, Cutting board, Knife, Garlic press, Cooker, Serving dish
Korean Broccoli Cooking:
Step 1: Prepare the vegetables.Pour water into the pan, wait for it to boil. While the water is warming, wash the broccoli under a stream of cold water, divide it into inflorescences. Wash the pepper, peel the seeds and stems, then peel the carrots with a knife and wash too. Separate the garlic from the husks and wash.
Step 2: Cook the broccoli.Salt the water in the pan. Next, prepared should be placed in a pot of boiling water, it must be cooked for 3 to 5 minutes.
Step 3: Cut the vegetables.While broccoli is cooked, grate the carrots, put in a separate plate. Cut dill greens as finely as possible so that it releases juice. Sweet pepper cut into rings or half rings. Place the garlic in a garlic press and crush. Now you need to pour the broccoli with water into a colander, wait until the water drains.
Step 4: Add broccoli salad with oil and spices.Put boiled cabbage in a bowl, mix with chopped sweet pepper, dill, crushed garlic, grated carrots. All this should be salt, add sugar, salt, black and red ground pepper, coriander. And the last touch - pour salad with vinegar and sunflower oil.
Step 5: Serve Korean Broccoli.Korean broccoli is a spicy dish that is best served after it has been infused for a couple of hours. Then this dish will acquire an exquisite taste and aroma. Instead of forks, you can use sticks to create an oriental atmosphere. Good appetite!
- - The salad will be tastier if the vegetables in it are sliced very thinly. For convenience, you can use the vegetable cutter.
- - If you fry red pepper in vegetable oil, and use it when dressing salad, this will give a specific "Korean" taste.
- - Parsley and dill will retain their aroma and bright green color if washed with warm water before use.