Ingredients for cooking chicken, baked with pineapple
- Chicken fillet 500 gr.
- Canned Pineapples 400 gr.
- Hard cheese 250 gr.
- Mayonnaise 100 gr.
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper and spices to taste to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Pineapple
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Baking tray, Foil, Plate, Coarse grater, Knife, Cutting board, Food wrap, Kitchen hammer, Bowl
Cooking chicken fillet baked with pineapple:
Step 1: Prepare the filet.Freshly frozen chicken fillet, initially, leave at room temperature to completely thaw the meat. After that, we clean the pieces of films and fatty layers and rinse thoroughly in water. We cut the chicken into identical pieces, from which we will form chops. They should be medium in size. After that, each piece is covered with cling film to prevent splattering of fat, and slightly beat off with a kitchen hammer. It should be borne in mind that chicken is very tender in structure, so by striking it you can tear it. When the chops are ready, put them in a bowl, salt, pepper and add spices to taste. Now it takes a little time for the meat to soak in salt. Leave the filet for 15 minutes.
Step 2: Combine the ingredients.We cover the baking sheet with foil, which must be slightly greased with vegetable oil. This is necessary so that our meat does not burn and it turns out to be especially juicy. We spread the chicken chops on the form, each with plenty of grease with mayonnaise using a spoon. Canned pineapples need to be cut into medium cubes, squeezed from excess juice and put in a slide on the fillet.
Step 3: Bake the dish.Grind hard cheese on a coarse grater. Abundantly cover them with each piece of chicken with pineapple. We heat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees and send a baking sheet into it. A dish is baked at a temperature of 180 - 200 degrees 30-40 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the chicken fillet baked with pineapple.Pieces of meat are laid out on a dish covered with lettuce, and served hot. Although, it is worth noting that the chicken fillet baked with pineapple is very tasty and chilled, like an appetizer. Enjoy your meal!
- - The dish goes well with creamy garlic sauce and fresh vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers).
- - When reused, the fillet baked with pineapple can be heated in the microwave.
- - Sometimes the dish is prepared in a slightly different form: finely chopped pineapples are laid on large chops on the edge and the meat is twisted in the form of a roll, while you can chop it with toothpicks or tie it with natural thread. Top roll is covered with cheese. This presentation of a dish about law is considered more solemn and unusual.