We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Boil water, oil and salt powder in a saucepan until boiling.
2. Take the pan off the heat, pour the sifted flour all at once and put it back on the fire.
3. Mix vigorously until the composition becomes homogeneous.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool.
5. When the composition is completely cooled, add one egg at a time. Careful! At a time! One by one! and mix well until the egg is incorporated into the composition.
6. Do the same for the rest of the eggs.
7. Pour the composition into a pos and make the desired shapes on a baking paper tray.
8. Bake on medium heat until lightly browned, approx. 20 minutes without opening the oven door during baking.
9. Meanwhile, prepare the vanilla pudding (this time I made the chocolate pudding but they are better with the vanilla one) and leave it to cool.
10. After the shells are cooked, take them out and leave them to cool, then fill them with pudding and, if you wish, with whipped cream. And on top they can be decorated with melted chocolate or caster sugar.
If it is not consumed on the same day, it is kept in the refrigerator.
Good appetite ;)